Tuesday, October 22, 2013

blog # 11



           Blog # 7 , 'Why People Think They 're Living In A Reality Show " is the one I am going to discuss about in this paragraph. I am not going to say I am proud of this essay but this is the only one which was O.K. in my point of view. In the passage I gave details about myself linked to the article  and some examples. It was also written in an essay format which had a introduction, examples, and conclusion. However, after looking at my CATW practice essay today I know that there is much work to  be done in order for me to pass this class  and go to English 101.

Having the capabilities to practice and review my own essay helps me a lot by identifying where I need major help in, which is everything . The blog entries are also very helpful to me, because I can go back and proof read my own essays. Annotating long essay and pin pointing the claim,  reason and evidence gave  me a structure on how write an essay. The main problem I have to work on is to trying to grab the main points and write the first paragraph ( main idea). It's difficult but I know if I can practice writing more I can do it.

The tutorials and free rice grammar  practices  helped me a lot in my grammar and vocabulary sections, my only problem is to understand the main idea and focus on writing more with good examples . I am going  to practice more and  rewrite all my blogs , since I have an idea where I'm having trouble with. Reading an passage and respond to it, is my one of my major problem, so I tend to work on that first. The second problem is getting my ideas and essay structure in order. One way I know I can do this is by reading and practicing  more on the tutorials which help me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment